jujihun thai fans chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
jujihun thai fans chat

บ้านค้นหาLatest imagesสมัครสมาชิก(Register)เข้าสู่ระบบ(Log in)
ค้นหา

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Lawsuits Imitrex
Ju Ji hoon, ALL of Me - My Place, My Friends and  My Love [DVD] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 4 Aug - 21:08 by ผู้มาเยือน

» Medicine Dj Tiesto
Ju Ji hoon, ALL of Me - My Place, My Friends and  My Love [DVD] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Aug - 17:48 by ผู้มาเยือน

» Formula Caffeine Chemical
Ju Ji hoon, ALL of Me - My Place, My Friends and  My Love [DVD] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Aug - 17:36 by ผู้มาเยือน

» I learned a lot from here so it's time to pay back.
Ju Ji hoon, ALL of Me - My Place, My Friends and  My Love [DVD] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Aug - 15:14 by ผู้มาเยือน

» Pregnancy Symptoms
Ju Ji hoon, ALL of Me - My Place, My Friends and  My Love [DVD] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Aug - 6:10 by ผู้มาเยือน

» Blu-ray to iPad Ripper take Blu glimmer DVD movies as far as something iPad
Ju Ji hoon, ALL of Me - My Place, My Friends and  My Love [DVD] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 3 Aug - 5:05 by ผู้มาเยือน

» wild hardcore orgies
Ju Ji hoon, ALL of Me - My Place, My Friends and  My Love [DVD] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Aug - 17:52 by ผู้มาเยือน

» Vs Cheap Tickets Oregon Lsu
Ju Ji hoon, ALL of Me - My Place, My Friends and  My Love [DVD] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Aug - 22:03 by ผู้มาเยือน

» ไม่ทราบว่าเพจนี้ยังมีคนเข้ามาใช้ update ข่าวสารกันอยู่หรือป่าวค่ะ
Ju Ji hoon, ALL of Me - My Place, My Friends and  My Love [DVD] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 1 Aug - 19:05 by ผู้มาเยือน

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 รายชื่อสมาชิก
 ข้อมูลส่วนตัว(Profile)
 ช่วยเหลือ
 ค้นหา
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Ju Ji hoon, ALL of Me - My Place, My Friends and My Love [DVD]

Go down 
2 posters
ไปที่หน้า : Previous  1, 2, 3
ผู้ตั้งข้อความ
love goong

จำนวนข้อความ : 284

Ju Ji hoon, ALL of Me - My Place, My Friends and  My Love [DVD] - Page 3 Empty
ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Ju Ji hoon, ALL of Me - My Place, My Friends and My Love [DVD]   Ju Ji hoon, ALL of Me - My Place, My Friends and  My Love [DVD] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 22 Jul - 23:48

Ju Ji hoon, ALL of Me - My Place, My Friends and  My Love [DVD] - Page 3 24dd33c7

ไม่ได้พิมพ์เอง ขโมยมาจาก ซุ้มปี้ 555

บางส่วนที่ Jae wook พูดถึงอุปปา

Don't you sometimes feel hatred?

Jae-wook:
It's love and hatred. It's because I don't listen well to him. kekekek
He always tells me that I should meet someone like me and feels what he feels, and only then I will know what he means.
It's what mothers usually say. That's what he said. *laughs*

Jae-wook:
He must be quite feminine?
Yes, he's a bit feminine.
He's not a macho, never! He is sometimes...
It's vague to define him with one word. He thinks a lot and he sees things in various angles. But he's still self-centered.
So what I've said at first, he is a person who is mixed up with many things.

A word to Joo Ji Hoon's fans.

Jae-wook:
Please stay by Ji Hoon's side.
Wether what he's going through, and I want to thank you as a brother to the ones who love Ji Hoon.
You should decide wether to love him or not by seeing what he does.
I want to tell you that the times you've spend Loving Ji Hoon wasn't a waste at all. He is such a nice person and an actor.
All of you take care, and please wait until Ji Hoon comes back.
Thank you.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
love goong

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Ju Ji hoon, ALL of Me - My Place, My Friends and My Love [DVD]   Ju Ji hoon, ALL of Me - My Place, My Friends and  My Love [DVD] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul - 21:17

เอาบางส่วนจาก DVD ว่าทำไมครูสอนร้องเพลงถึงยอมรับแล้วเชื่อว่าอุปปาทำได้

Ju Ji hoon, ALL of Me - My Place, My Friends and  My Love [DVD] - Page 3 All211

JJH: I am exhausted.

Teacher : You should be

JJH : Musical songs are really difficult. It’s hard to sing, and it’s difficult to make energy. He makes me feel comfortable.

Teacher : I am exhausted too.

Ju Ji hoon, ALL of Me - My Place, My Friends and  My Love [DVD] - Page 3 All2111

JJH: I’m not physically tired, but I’m just learning the basic right now… But I have habits.
I am 29 years old, and I have habits of singing songs in my own style, and it’s different. Because this ( musical) must be delivered.
It will work when I master the basic…But now, even if I get too emotional, the audiences won’t hear the sound, and if I break my emotions it’s too cold…

Teacher : It should be hard. It will be hard because this is same as changing some one who lived a right hander to a left hander.
I was half in doubt when he came to me saying he wants a lesson, because he came to me in old age. He’s muscle habits are already stiff…

Ju Ji hoon, ALL of Me - My Place, My Friends and  My Love [DVD] - Page 3 All2113

JJH : I came in old age? It’s not that (laugh) I’m not old.

Teacher : I teach young students in University. They are just twenty years old, but you are not twenty right ?
So if some one has muscular habits for quite a long time, It is really hard to change unless he has a strong will.
But what made me feel there is a possibility, that I can change him, and that I want to challenge too is.

Ju Ji hoon, ALL of Me - My Place, My Friends and  My Love [DVD] - Page 3 All2112

During my holidays, he packs his bag and comes to my house for about 3 days. He trains after breakfast, he trains after lunch,
he trains after dinner, he trains after drinking beer, he trains after night movie, he sleeps and trains after breakfast again.
He kept repeating this for a few days. He showed me a strong will. He has a clear opinion himself, but when some one says something
and if he feels that it will really help him, he can throw away everything. So when he first came, we didn’t sing. What he did when he first came was.

JJH : Shall I show you ?

Ju Ji hoon, ALL of Me - My Place, My Friends and  My Love [DVD] - Page 3 All2114

Teacher :He should have a good habit of speaking, and then only, he will be able to use that while singing.
We are planning for 2 more years. After steady work, you will be surprised when you see him on stage. Any way we should try harder right?

JJH: This is really hard …

Ju Ji hoon, ALL of Me - My Place, My Friends and  My Love [DVD] - Page 3 All2115

แก้ไขล่าสุดโดย love goong เมื่อ Mon 26 Jul - 21:19, ทั้งหมด 1 ครั้ง
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
love goong

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Ju Ji hoon, ALL of Me - My Place, My Friends and My Love [DVD]   Ju Ji hoon, ALL of Me - My Place, My Friends and  My Love [DVD] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul - 21:18

MON NOM เป็นเพลงแรกจากละครเวที Don Juan

ที่ความยากของเพลงทำให้อุปปาน้ำหนักลดไป 6 กิโลเลย

เดี่ยวต้องไปหาเพลงที่ยากมาร้องบ้างเผื่อน้ำหนักจะลดบ้าง 555

Ju Ji hoon, ALL of Me - My Place, My Friends and  My Love [DVD] - Page 3 All222

JJH :

This is MON NOM… MON NOM, the first title of Don Juan.

It made me suffer so much… I lost 6 kg while singing this song, seriously I did.

I didn’t even work out MON NOM makes me… get filled with emotions…
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
love goong

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Ju Ji hoon, ALL of Me - My Place, My Friends and My Love [DVD]   Ju Ji hoon, ALL of Me - My Place, My Friends and  My Love [DVD] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul - 21:20

เอาบางส่วนจากบนสนทนาผู้กำกับ antique กับอุปปา ดูแล้วน่ารักมาก อุปปาหัวเราะร่าเลย

ท่านผู้กำกับท่านจะพูดแต่สิ่งที่ไม่ดีทีจะเจอในกรมทหาร จนอุปปาแซวว่าช่างเป็นคนเล่าโศกนาฏกรรม

ได้อย่างธรรมดาเหมือนไม่มีอะไรเกิดขึ้น เหมือนเล่าเรื่องเศร้าตาใส 555

Ju Ji hoon, ALL of Me - My Place, My Friends and  My Love [DVD] - Page 3 All234

Director :In our documentary they make the soldiers spend

the winter with the cloth that frozen soldiers wore.

And there are no doors at the barracks. Many people catch cold…

Ju Ji hoon, ALL of Me - My Place, My Friends and  My Love [DVD] - Page 3 All233

JJH: Did you hear that? Did you hear him say?

He’s the person who talks about… I’m sorry.

I’m sorry to express like this, He’s talk about

tragedy with bright eyes, as if it’s nothing.

Ji Hoon , I might hurt your back ha ha ha
Laughing Laughing Laughing
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
love goong

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Ju Ji hoon, ALL of Me - My Place, My Friends and My Love [DVD]   Ju Ji hoon, ALL of Me - My Place, My Friends and  My Love [DVD] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jul - 21:20

ตอนที่ดู dvd อ่านและแปลไม่ค่อยทัน

พอมาได้พิมพ์แปลที่ละบรรทัด อุปปาช่างโชคดีที่

ได้เจอแต่คนดีๆ มีแต่คนรัก พร้อมจะให้กำลังใจ Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Ju Ji hoon, ALL of Me - My Place, My Friends and  My Love [DVD] - Page 3 All26

Min Gyu Dong

Director of movie “Antique”

It’s must have been a long time for him

Until becoming an actor from a entertainer and a model,

He’s going through a lot of change in a short time.

He experienced big things in each parts, and

was once a top in that section…

So if he meditates, and ruminate well

During his army period, and assimiliate,

I think he will bloom into a great flower

When the time for him to realize his desire comes.

As a director who took his first movie,

I feel attached, feel pity, and feel distress,

And want to do many things for him…

Whether we get to work together or not…

Whether we are far or close…

I hoping sincerely that the 2 years he has to spend in the army

Will help him to become someone who is generous and respectable.

Only then he can start again as a good actor.
ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
dianadadly

จำนวนข้อความ : 3

ตั้งหัวข้อเรื่อง: Re: Ju Ji hoon, ALL of Me - My Place, My Friends and My Love [DVD]   Ju Ji hoon, ALL of Me - My Place, My Friends and  My Love [DVD] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 7 Sep - 15:56

ชอบมากค่ะ หล่อมาก ติดตามหนังของจูจีฮุน อยู่ค่ะ เชิญชวนมา ดูหนัง ดูหนังฟรี ดูหนังออนไลน์ ดูหนังใหม่ ได้ก่อนใครที่ ดูหนัง108 ให้ท่านเลือกดูอีกมากมาย

ขึ้นไปข้างบน Go down
http://xn--108-1klzd4a0j0b1d.com

Ju Ji hoon, ALL of Me - My Place, My Friends and My Love [DVD]
ขึ้นไปข้างบน 
หน้า 3 จาก 3ไปที่หน้า : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:คุณไม่สามารถพิมพ์ตอบ
jujihun thai fans chat :: ห้องภาพ :: แอบมอง วันสบายๆของ จูจีฮุน-
ไปที่: